Southern California Edison (SCE), an investor-owned utility, offers a number of programs to help qualifying businesses reduce energy usage and lower electricity costs.
SCE’s energy efficiency programs offer financial incentives for the installation of new high-efficiency equipment or systems.
- Demand response programs provide financial incentives for voluntary energy reduction.
- SCE customers can receive financial incentives for going solar through the California Solar Initiative.
- “Savings by Design” offers financial incentives for constructing or retrofitting high performance, energy efficient buildings.
- SCE offers economic development rates to qualifying, at-risk businesses considering leaving the state of California.
- For more information, go here.