The Fuel Cell Technologies Office has issued a new report detailing the issues related to blending hydrogen into natural gas pipeline networks. Authored by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory, the report is titled Blending Hydrogen into Natural Gas Pipeline Networks: A Review of Key Issues and focuses on using hydrogen both as a fuel and as an energy storage tool.
Other Recent News
- Governor Newsom signs bills advance equitable broadband internet services October 8, 2021
- The Future of Transportation: Revolutionizing the EV Industry October 1, 2021
- LAEDC Announces Retirement of CFO Susan Stel after 16 years September 30, 2021
- LAEDC Announces Finalists for Most Business-Friendly City September 29, 2021
- LAEDC Member Spotlight: Lilly Rocha, Latino Restaurant Association September 25, 2021
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation biofuel bioscience Business California Center for a Competitive Workforce China cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media economic Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz grant incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LAEDC loans Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing resource Southern California Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles