The Energy Department will present a live webinar titled “Overview of the DOE/CPUC High Penetration Solar Forum” today from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. The webinar will provide information on the results of the second such forum hosted by the Energy Department and the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) in February in San Diego, California, including an overview of the Energy Department’s and CPUC’s ongoing grid integration awards as well as future efforts. Register to attend the webinar. The Energy Department will present a live webinar titled “Max Tech and Beyond Appliance Design Competition” on Thursday, May 23, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. Eight faculty-led student teams from U.S. universities will present their innovative prototype designs and testing results of energy-efficient appliances and commercial equipment. Register to attend the webinar (scroll to bottom).
Other Recent News
- Governor Newsom signs bills advance equitable broadband internet services October 8, 2021
- The Future of Transportation: Revolutionizing the EV Industry October 1, 2021
- LAEDC Announces Retirement of CFO Susan Stel after 16 years September 30, 2021
- LAEDC Announces Finalists for Most Business-Friendly City September 29, 2021
- LAEDC Member Spotlight: Lilly Rocha, Latino Restaurant Association September 25, 2021
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation biofuel bioscience Business California Center for a Competitive Workforce China cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media economic Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz grant incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LAEDC loans Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing resource Southern California Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles