California Enterprise Development Authority
550 Bercut Drive, Suite G, Sacramento, CA 95814 (916) 448-8252, ext. 12
***TELECONFERENCE MEETING NOTICE and AGENDA***
LOCATIONS LISTED BELOW
Thursday, September 19, 2013
Teleconference Phone Information
(712) 432-0075 – Conference Code: 514901
Call to Order and Roll Call
Statement of Disclosure
Approval of Minutes
1. Approve the Regular Meeting Minutes of September 12, 2013.
2. Approve Resolution 13-40 Authorizing Issuance and Sale of Property Assessed Clean Energy and Job Creation Limited Obligation Improvement Bonds, Approving the Execution and Delivery of Documents in connection with the sale and issuance of said bonds, and other actions in connection therewith.
3. Approve Resolution 13-41 Approving Associate Membership of the Town of Paradise in the California Enterprise Development Authority and the Execution of Associate Membership Agreement Relating to said Associate Membership.
4. Approve Resolution 13-42 Declaring Intention to Finance Installation of Distributed Generation Renewable Energy Sources, Energy Efficiency, and Water Efficiency Improvements in the City of Santee.
Members of CEDA and members of the public may access this meeting at the following locations:
California Association for Local
550 Bercut Drive, Suite G
Sacramento, CA 95811
City of Elk Grove
8401 Laguna Palms Way
Elk Grove, CA 95758
City of Eureka City Hall
531 K Street
Eureka, CA 95501
City of Selma
1710 Tucker St.
Selma, CA 93662
Tuolumne County EDA
99 North Washington St.
Sonora, CA 95370
Economic Development Collaborative-Ventura County
1601 Carmen Drive, #215
Camarillo, CA 93010
Los Angeles EDC
444 S. Flower St., 37th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90071
City of Vista
200 Civic Center Dr.
Vista, CA 92084
This agenda can be obtained at www.ceda.caled.org. The California Enterprise Development Authority complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities and by providing this notice and information in alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, you may contact us before the meeting at (916) 448-8252, ext. 12.
Download the entire agenda packet here.