“Building on President Obama’s Climate Action Plan to continue America’s leadership in clean energy innovation, the U.S. Department of Energy today announced $150 million in clean energy tax credits to build U.S. capabilities in clean energy manufacturing. The credits will go towards investments in domestic manufacturing equipment by 12 businesses. Through the Advanced Energy Manufacturing Tax Credit program (48C Program), these awards will help create thousands of jobs across the country and increase U.S. competitiveness in the global clean energy market.” Read more.
Other Recent News
- Building cross border relationships in a COVID world: Stephen Cheung on CivitasLA September 25, 2020
- Recap of WTCLA Virtual Tour: Los Angeles Opportunities in Sustainability September 24, 2020
- Creating Art Through the Pandemic: Recap of LAEDC Digital Media & Ent Council September 18, 2020
- LAEDC hiring several positions – please share on your networks September 14, 2020
- KJLH interviews LAEDC’s Stephen Cheung about jobs in LA County September 8, 2020
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles