“Building on President Obama’s Climate Action Plan to continue America’s leadership in clean energy innovation, the U.S. Department of Energy today announced $150 million in clean energy tax credits to build U.S. capabilities in clean energy manufacturing. The credits will go towards investments in domestic manufacturing equipment by 12 businesses. Through the Advanced Energy Manufacturing Tax Credit program (48C Program), these awards will help create thousands of jobs across the country and increase U.S. competitiveness in the global clean energy market.” Read more.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC Member Spotlight: Maria Luisa Camacho, Los Angeles Rams October 24, 2021
- Governor Newsom signs bills to advance equitable broadband internet services October 8, 2021
- The Future of Transportation: Revolutionizing the EV Industry October 1, 2021
- LAEDC Announces Retirement of CFO Susan Stel after 16 years September 30, 2021
- LAEDC Announces Finalists for Most Business-Friendly City September 29, 2021
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation biofuel bioscience Business California Center for a Competitive Workforce China cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media economic Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz grant incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LAEDC loans Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing resource Southern California Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles