“Building on President Obama’s Climate Action Plan to continue America’s leadership in clean energy innovation, the U.S. Department of Energy today announced $150 million in clean energy tax credits to build U.S. capabilities in clean energy manufacturing. The credits will go towards investments in domestic manufacturing equipment by 12 businesses. Through the Advanced Energy Manufacturing Tax Credit program (48C Program), these awards will help create thousands of jobs across the country and increase U.S. competitiveness in the global clean energy market.” Read more.
Other Recent News
- Report: Hong Kong’s connections to California’s economy are substantial September 20, 2019
- Destination Crenshaw, SoLA Impact Fund excite LAEDC board members September 19, 2019
- SoCal Aerospace Council highlighted Aerovironment, County’s Fair Chance initiative September 19, 2019
- LA’s economic challenges in the spotlight at 88 CITIES SUMMIT, Thursday Sept 19th September 18, 2019
- Welcome Message from 2019–20 LAEDC Chair Dianne F. Harrison, Ph.D. September 12, 2019
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles