“Building on President Obama’s Climate Action Plan to continue America’s leadership in clean energy innovation, the U.S. Department of Energy today announced $150 million in clean energy tax credits to build U.S. capabilities in clean energy manufacturing. The credits will go towards investments in domestic manufacturing equipment by 12 businesses. Through the Advanced Energy Manufacturing Tax Credit program (48C Program), these awards will help create thousands of jobs across the country and increase U.S. competitiveness in the global clean energy market.” Read more.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC Economic Briefing from July 19: Small business revenue still far below pre-pandemic level July 19, 2021
- Tribute to Bob Bush July 7, 2021
- Electrify America selects Long Beach-Wilmington for $25M investment in EV drayage trucks July 6, 2021
- Letter to LAEDC members from outgoing Chair, Steve Nissen July 6, 2021
- LA companies driving satellite 5G technologies, per experts at Future Forum June 24, 2021
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation biofuel bioscience Business California Center for a Competitive Workforce China cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media economic Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz grant incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LAEDC loans Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing resource Southern California Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles