LAEDC is in the process of creating the 2016 – 2020 LA County Strategic Plan for Economic Development by holding a series of public meetings on various topic areas. The third meeting in the Strategic Planning process was held on June 10, 2015 at the LAEDC offices. The topic area was Fixing Infrastructure Development, Funding & Delivery Processes.
Meeting participants were from the LA County Public Works, gkkworks, LAWA, Los Angeles BioMed, Port of Los Angeles, LADWP, AECOM, FTI Consulting, UCLA, Consumer & Business Affairs and SF Advisors.
Additional Topic Areas & Meeting Schedule
- Antelope Valley Region – June 23, 2015
- Santa Clarita Region – June 25, 2015
- San Fernando Valley Region – June 30, 2015
- Gateway Cities Region – June 7, 2015
- South Bay Cities – June 14, 2015
- Workforce Development & Education – July 16, 2015
Join the Conversation:
Visit our Facebook Page
Email us: [email protected]
On Twitter – Use the #LAStratPlan