The Wall Street Journal published a story on the EB-5 program entitled, Fast-Track Green Card Program Swells With New Interest. Click here to read the article.
Other Recent News
- Small businesses persevering, stories from the Keep L.A. Working Program October 22, 2020
- Local government policies are key to EV adoption: Findings from e4 Policy Committee meeting October 22, 2020
- Entertainment execs at Future Forum: COVID driving major change, new uses for gaming platforms October 15, 2020
- Build back your book of business, and gain tips for business survival: Free workshops October 6, 2020
- ShakeOut reminds us the importance of preparedness and resilience October 6, 2020
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles