A special team of five people at USC is doing preliminary research for the implementation of the 2016-2020 LA County Strategic Plan for Economic Development. This team of masters candidates is led by Cliff Massey. If you participated in the public input sessions last year as part of developing the Strategic Plan, you may get a call or email from this USC team, and LAEDC encourages you to help them with their work, as they set a foundation for metrics and assess ways to translate the strategies into specific actions.
Other Recent News
- Foreign investment drives California manufacturing jobs, according to 5th annual FDI Report from WTCLA May 26, 2020
- April jobs numbers released for LA County: 20% unemployment May 22, 2020
- LAEDC provides analysis to business task force and LA County Supervisors May 20, 2020
- LAEDC research brief: Municipal budget exposure and COVID-19 May 18, 2020
- CCW Report: Information & Communications Technology Industry & its Workforce May 14, 2020
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation biofuel bioscience Business California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles