Los Angeles is quickly rising up Inc. Magazine’s list of top cities for Fastest Growing Private Companies. Ranked #6 in last year’s report, Los Angeles now ranks #2, second only to NYC. Los Angeles appears in a slideshow on the Inc. Magazine website, TOP 10 CITIES FOR FAST-GROWTH COMPANIES, and the overall Inc. 5000 report with complete listings can be viewed here: http://www.inc.com/inc5000 . Los Angeles leapfrogged past Chicago, Houston, Austin and Atlanta. Take a look below for a map of the companies located in the area which appear in the first 100 companies of the Inc. 5000 list.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC Welcomes New Chair Steve Nissen and Names Stephen Cheung as COO July 1, 2020
- Letter to LAEDC members from outgoing Chair, Dr. Dianne Harrison June 30, 2020
- Biocom’s 2020 Economic Impact Report highlights the growth of lifesciences industry in CA June 23, 2020
- Business owners with property damage from civil unrest asked to register for aid by County of LA June 11, 2020
- L.A. City Council votes to Expand Access for Minority and Small Business via online portal June 10, 2020
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles