As a result of three continuous years of success, the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC) has rebranded Los Angeles Innovation Week(s) to InnovateLA, a countywide celebration of the breadth of innovation and creativity found within the Los Angeles region, with events starting today. In conjunction with Innovate Pasadena’s Connect Week,City of Long Beach Innovation Week and UCLA Innovation Week, events will run from October 6 through October 23, 2016. Tens of thousands of Angelenos are expected to attend the more than 100 events touching on cleantech, arts, business, manufacturing and civic engagement. Read the full press release HERE.
Other Recent News
- Renewable energy creating opportunity for careers: Expert video January 21, 2020
- VERDEXCHANGE is about to happen: Greentech and Cleantech leaders will be there January 16, 2020
- LA County added 82,000 jobs this past year, according to EDD data release today December 20, 2019
- LAEDC identifies 200K job openings in new labor market reports for CCW December 18, 2019
- LAEDC study quantifies jobs from Metrolink plan to improve & extend commuter rail December 13, 2019
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles