As a result of three continuous years of success, the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC) has rebranded Los Angeles Innovation Week(s) to InnovateLA, a countywide celebration of the breadth of innovation and creativity found within the Los Angeles region, with events starting today. In conjunction with Innovate Pasadena’s Connect Week,City of Long Beach Innovation Week and UCLA Innovation Week, events will run from October 6 through October 23, 2016. Tens of thousands of Angelenos are expected to attend the more than 100 events touching on cleantech, arts, business, manufacturing and civic engagement. Read the full press release HERE.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC Member Spotlight: Maria Luisa Camacho, Los Angeles Rams October 24, 2021
- Governor Newsom signs bills advance equitable broadband internet services October 8, 2021
- The Future of Transportation: Revolutionizing the EV Industry October 1, 2021
- LAEDC Announces Retirement of CFO Susan Stel after 16 years September 30, 2021
- LAEDC Announces Finalists for Most Business-Friendly City September 29, 2021
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation biofuel bioscience Business California Center for a Competitive Workforce China cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media economic Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz grant incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LAEDC loans Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing resource Southern California Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles