As a result of three continuous years of success, the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC) has rebranded Los Angeles Innovation Week(s) to InnovateLA, a countywide celebration of the breadth of innovation and creativity found within the Los Angeles region, with events starting today. In conjunction with Innovate Pasadena’s Connect Week,City of Long Beach Innovation Week and UCLA Innovation Week, events will run from October 6 through October 23, 2016. Tens of thousands of Angelenos are expected to attend the more than 100 events touching on cleantech, arts, business, manufacturing and civic engagement. Read the full press release HERE.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC welcomes Lilly Rocha and Gene Hale to our Executive Committee August 3, 2020
- SUPPORT: Assembly Bill AB 326, Electric Vehicle Manufacturers July 27, 2020
- Recap: Future Forum, the Future of Sports in Los Angeles, and impact on jobs, equity July 22, 2020
- SFV Business Journal recognizes LAEDC past and present leadership July 22, 2020
- LA’s ocean economy explored in two Altasea webinars July 21, 2020
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles