The Advanced Manufacturing Partnership for Southern California (AMP SoCal) will host their Bi-Annual Meeting Thursday, March 9th at the California Science Center. The meeting, “Industry in Transition – Changes in Aerospace & Defense”, will feature General David Petraeus who will be joined by keynote speaker Ken Shaw of Boeing and a distinguished group of panelists including representatives from local and state government, Virgin Galactic, Millennium Space Systems and the Los Angeles Air Force Base.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC Member Spotlight: Maria Luisa Camacho, Los Angeles Rams October 24, 2021
- Governor Newsom signs bills advance equitable broadband internet services October 8, 2021
- The Future of Transportation: Revolutionizing the EV Industry October 1, 2021
- LAEDC Announces Retirement of CFO Susan Stel after 16 years September 30, 2021
- LAEDC Announces Finalists for Most Business-Friendly City September 29, 2021
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation biofuel bioscience Business California Center for a Competitive Workforce China cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media economic Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz grant incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LAEDC loans Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing resource Southern California Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles