This graphic shows just a few of the Los Angeles based high tech startups that have received funding through venture capital, IPO or other successful capitalization or exits. The increasing amount of activity is phenomenal, with more happening every day. Picture taken at Select LA Investment Summit 2017.
Other Recent News
- Recap of Esports LAEDC Future Forum hosted by Riot Games May 24, 2019
- SCE new $356M charging program will enable electric trucks, buses and other large vehicles May 23, 2019
- Net Zero Accelerator from USGBC-LA accepting companies and entrepreneurs May 22, 2019
- Biggest Takeaways from Red Talk: The Future of the Supply Chain in LA County May 22, 2019
- WTCLA’s Stephen Cheung talks tariffs and investment into LA, on Mottek on Money May 21, 2019
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles