As part of the SCAG Annual Economic Summit, LAEDC has prepared an economic update for LA County, with information about industries, jobs, educational attainment, real wages and more. Thanks to Southern California Association of Governments for sponsoring this research, and we hope you will explore the topics raised at the Summit, which is focused on The Cost of Not Housing.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC Eddy Awards to recognize Citi as the 2019 Corporate Honoree August 7, 2019
- LAEDC opposes AB 485 because it discourages logistics projects that create jobs (2019 Legis. Session) August 5, 2019
- LAEDC Eddy Awards to honor California State University, Dominguez Hills July 31, 2019
- LA leads innovation in “heavy” transport, from drayage to garbage July 30, 2019
- Meet Phil Washington at the LAEDC Eddy Awards July 24, 2019
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles