Judy Kruger, Director of Advanced Treansportation Industry Cluster Development joined Tom Smith, host of the iDriveSoCal podcast to talk about a range of mobility challenges and solutions, and how LA’s businesses and research are poised to shape new technologies like flying cars. Take a listen here.
Other Recent News
- Building cross border relationships in a COVID world: Stephen Cheung on CivitasLA September 25, 2020
- Recap of WTCLA Virtual Tour: Los Angeles Opportunities in Sustainability September 24, 2020
- Creating Art Through the Pandemic: Recap of LAEDC Digital Media & Ent Council September 18, 2020
- LAEDC hiring several positions – please share on your networks September 14, 2020
- KJLH interviews LAEDC’s Stephen Cheung about jobs in LA County September 8, 2020
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles