Judy Kruger, Director of Advanced Treansportation Industry Cluster Development joined Tom Smith, host of the iDriveSoCal podcast to talk about a range of mobility challenges and solutions, and how LA’s businesses and research are poised to shape new technologies like flying cars. Take a listen here.
Other Recent News
- LAEDC Holiday Mixer fueled spirited conversation and great networking December 5, 2019
- LA’s VR/AR industry and digital media sector explored by The Economist November 26, 2019
- Senator Maria Elena Durazo meets LAEDC Board November 21, 2019
- California EV sector driving growth of nation’s automotive industry, shifting future locus of the industry to California and Los Angeles November 14, 2019
- LAEDC is hiring: Industry Development, Membership, Administration November 14, 2019
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles