Judy Kruger, Director of Advanced Treansportation Industry Cluster Development joined Tom Smith, host of the iDriveSoCal podcast to talk about a range of mobility challenges and solutions, and how LA’s businesses and research are poised to shape new technologies like flying cars. Take a listen here.
Other Recent News
- Los Angeles is rising as a focal point for the state’s bioscience industry according to recent report from Biocom June 19, 2019
- Net Zero Accelerator from USGBC-LA accepting #GreenBuilding startups June 17, 2019
- Recap: SoCal Aerospace Council Meeting w/ Boeing June 13, 2019
- Looking back on LAEDC’s continued partnership with California State University Dominguez Hills to shape the future of our local industries. June 13, 2019
- CA Fwd and California Stewardship Network integrating to power prosperity across state’s regions June 11, 2019
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business Business Assistance California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles