The Citi Foundation announced that Propel L.A., supported by the Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation (LAEDC), was selected as the recipient of a $500,000 grant as part of the 2018 Community Progress Makers Fund. The Fund is a $20 million, two-year initiative by the Citi Foundation to support high-impact community organizations that are driving economic opportunities in our communities by bringing together residents, nonprofits, businesses, and municipal agencies. Read the full press release here.
Other Recent News
- CCW 2020-2021 Annual Report September 17, 2021
- LAEDC’s 2020-2021 Annual Report September 15, 2021
- LAEDC Economic Briefing: August 23, 2021 August 29, 2021
- LAEDC Members Enjoyed In-Person Summer Mixer August 29, 2021
- CPUC awards grant funding to LA Digital Equity Action League as the Regional Broadband Consortium for Los Angeles County August 20, 2021
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation biofuel bioscience Business California Center for a Competitive Workforce China cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media economic Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz grant incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LAEDC loans Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing resource Southern California Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles