World Trade Center Los Angeles (WTCLA) today published the 2019 FDI Report for Southern California. It indicates a slight decline in jobs related to foreign-owned businesses, of about 3%. Also, France moved ahead of Canada in terms of job creation by foreign-owned employers in SoCal. Read the report HERE.
Other Recent News
- Report: Hong Kong’s connections to California’s economy are substantial September 20, 2019
- Destination Crenshaw, SoLA Impact Fund excite LAEDC board members September 19, 2019
- SoCal Aerospace Council highlighted Aerovironment, County’s Fair Chance initiative September 19, 2019
- LA’s economic challenges in the spotlight at 88 CITIES SUMMIT, Thursday Sept 19th September 18, 2019
- Welcome Message from 2019–20 LAEDC Chair Dianne F. Harrison, Ph.D. September 12, 2019
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education employment Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles