January 27-28, 2020 in Los Angeles, entrepreneurs, policy makers, utilities, investors and other leaders in green and clean tech will convene to gain the latest knowledge and get deals done at VERDEXCHANGE. Attend! View this short video clip for a preview.
Other Recent News
- Gov Gavin Newsom, Supervisor Hilda Solis join LAEDC Members at Board of Governors meeting June 16, 2021
- New Report: Middle-Skill Occupations through the Lens of Race and Ethnicity June 10, 2021
- Wells Fargo awards $1.25 million grant to Together for L.A., focused on diverse-owned small business June 9, 2021
- Congratulations to LAEDC Members recognized in LA 500 Influencers list June 3, 2021
- California still leads in FDI, but 2020 saw job losses, per FDI report from WTCLA June 1, 2021
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation biofuel bioscience Business California Center for a Competitive Workforce China cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media economic Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz grant incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LAEDC loans Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing resource Southern California Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles