During LAEDC’s August 23rd Economic Briefing, economists Shannon Sedgwick and Alexander Specht offer insights into the ongoing ramifications and slowing recovery from the COVID-19-induced recession with an update on jobs, unemployment and industry performance. Click here to find the full slide presentation.
Other Recent News
- Governor Newsom signs bills advance equitable broadband internet services October 8, 2021
- The Future of Transportation: Revolutionizing the EV Industry October 1, 2021
- LAEDC Announces Retirement of CFO Susan Stel after 16 years September 30, 2021
- LAEDC Announces Finalists for Most Business-Friendly City September 29, 2021
- LAEDC Member Spotlight: Lilly Rocha, Latino Restaurant Association September 25, 2021
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation biofuel bioscience Business California Center for a Competitive Workforce China cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media economic Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz grant incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LAEDC loans Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing resource Southern California Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles