- This event has passed.
Bioscience Workforce Development Council Meeting
Fri 15th May 2020 PDT
LAEDC and CCW are hosting the Bioscience Workforce Development Council meeting on May 15th, 2020
The exciting, new regional bioscience asset mapping website, Fusion LA will be demonstrated!
Location: This will be a Zoom meeting – participate remotely. Details available upon registration.
Friday, May 15, 2020 from 10:00am – 11:30am
- Welcome & Introductions: Jessica Ku Kim, LAEDC
- Center for a Competitive Workforce Overview: Richard Verches, CCW
- Bioscience HR Trends: Karmin Noar, Biocom
- HATCHlabs Overview: Allan Glass, HATCHlabs
- Thermo Fisher Scientific: Garrett Asanuma, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- PolyPeptide Laboratories: Joel Espejo, PolyPeptide Laboratories
- Community Colleges Biotech Program Overview: Terri Quenzer, Statewide Director & Life Sciences/Biotech Initiative, California Community Colleges
- FusionLA Website Demo: Jessica Ku Kim, LAEDC
- Q&A Next Steps & Adjournment: Jessica Ku Kim, LAEDC
For information or to join, contact Claire Anderson at LAEDC, [email protected]