LAEDC Success Story
American Shoe Manufacturing and Design, Inc.
- Identify several areas for cost-savings
- Implement preventative measures to ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- Save about 30% on insurance costs
- Provide significant risk management guidance, and OSHA compliance programs, such as Injury and Illness Prevention Program, and create an employee handbook
- Arrange attendance to an important classification inspection with the Workers Comp Insurance Rating Bureau (WCIRB) which ensured the company classified its employees correctly and continued the owner’s control of her workers compensation costs
Chrysana Constantine, CEO, American Shoe Mfg & Design, Inc – USA