The LA Daily News and other newspapers have published an article by LAEDC CEO Bill Allen, discussing the need to tackle housing with new and innovative approaches, as a key economic development priority. Read the article HERE. The article also appears in Santa Clarita Valley Signal and Orange County Register.
Other Recent News
- LA Wave article: Community colleges play vital role in minority communities July 23, 2021
- LAEDC Economic Briefing from July 19: Small business revenue still far below pre-pandemic level July 19, 2021
- Tribute to Bob Bush July 7, 2021
- Electrify America selects Long Beach-Wilmington for $25M investment in EV drayage trucks July 6, 2021
- Letter to LAEDC members from outgoing Chair, Steve Nissen July 6, 2021
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation biofuel bioscience Business California Center for a Competitive Workforce China cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media economic Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz grant incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LAEDC loans Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing resource Southern California Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles