The LA Daily News and other newspapers have published an article by LAEDC CEO Bill Allen, discussing the need to tackle housing with new and innovative approaches, as a key economic development priority. Read the article HERE. The article also appears in Santa Clarita Valley Signal and Orange County Register.
Other Recent News
- Building cross border relationships in a COVID world: Stephen Cheung on CivitasLA September 25, 2020
- Recap of WTCLA Virtual Tour: Los Angeles Opportunities in Sustainability September 24, 2020
- Creating Art Through the Pandemic: Recap of LAEDC Digital Media & Ent Council September 18, 2020
- LAEDC hiring several positions – please share on your networks September 14, 2020
- KJLH interviews LAEDC’s Stephen Cheung about jobs in LA County September 8, 2020
Advanced Transportation Aerospace Amazon automation Autonomous Vehicles biofuel bioscience Business California China Cleantech cleantech opportunity Cost Containment covid-19 Digital Media Economic Development Economy Eddy Awards Education Entrepreneurship FDI Federal Incentives Film Foreign Direct Investment Go Biz incentives Innovation International Trade Investment Jobs LA County LA County Strategic Plan LAEDC Los Angeles Los Angeles County Manufacturing Real Estate Southern California strong workforce Tax credit Technology Trade Transportation Workforce Programs Workforce development World Trade Center-Los Angeles